Thursday, December 18, 2008

My great little gift for the day...

Today I got an extra special little gift...by chance, fate, or the good Lord above :)...I was driving to bring lunch to my boyfriend at work and I got to the middle of a very busy intersection and saw the cutest little puppy trying to cross the BUSY street....I swear I thought he was going to get clobbered by a moving car, so I pulled over and tried to coax him over to me....at first he was really scared and wouldn't come to me....I almost started to cry b/c I was just imagining him being killed right in front of my eyes...so...I stopped traffic!!! :)

I grabbed him and put him in my car and he has been with me ever since....my boyfriend loved him....he has no collar...we fed him a hamburger, gave him water, bought him a collar and leash....I've walked him....I've named him....I LOVE him already :) I just need to make sure no one is looking for him, but I really think he was just abandoned....he is so CUTE! I will send you a picture later...we named him Wesley. I will post a picture as soon as I upload them. Life is grand sometimes.... :)

No comments: