Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bailey...the sweetest dog on Earth (in my opinion)





My mom and stepdad's dog, Bailey, is by far the sweetest dog on the planet. I am known as his "second mama" because I get the pleasure of watching him on certain days...he is so sweet, loving, and just a good dog...he doesn't beg, he rarely barks, he loves to go on walks, and really just loves to sit near you and rest....he is a Jack Russel Terrier mix so he isn't too spunky...some Jack Russel's are CRAZY! Not him....here he is in various pics throughout the past three years :) Enjoy!

2 comments:

sandi said...

hey, thanks for adding me on your list. looking forward for your blog.

MonkeyGirl said...

Bailey is so cute...I love the picture of him in the red sweater! My mother-in-law has a Jack Russel mix and he is so down-to-earth and cuddly and sweet. I guess having a little of that Jack Russel makes them spunky but the other "mix" part makes them sweet! :)